Strategic plans amongst buyers of transformation consultancy in digital, business, sustainability and workplace environments. Companies of $5 billion+ global revenue. Sector specific covering Financial services, FMCG, Energy, Life sciences, Healthcare and Public sectors. C-suite and Director level participants, already using professional consultancy services.
- 40 minute depth interviews across 8 markets
- Senior level consultancy services users
- Global corporates with more than $5 billion global revenue
|Number of interviews|
|Europe: (UK, Germany, France)||30|
Target senior-level decision makers via digital recruitment by sector, size and job titles. All screening and verification by phone with confidentiality agreements for all participants. Scheduling of appointments for a fully moderated 40-minute phone depth interview.
- Primary: Over $5bn in global annual revenues.
- Exceptions: Canada, France, and Australia, where we will aim for $5bn+ companies
A representative split across: Consumer, Financial Services, Energy, Resources and industrials, Life Sciences & healthcare, TMT, Government & public services.
- Representation of key functions: Finance, Technology, Strategy, HR, those responsible for digital and technology transformation, those responsible for Sustainability transformation, those responsible for business transformation
- All respondents to be VP level or above.
Targeting buyers of transformation work (digital, business, sustainability, workforce).
- All companies to have spent at least $1m on professional services in the last year
- All interviewees to be involved in the decision to hire firms in the last year
- All respondents to be aware of marketing and communications from professional services firms.