Office based (RONIN London office)
RONIN International is an award winning independent market research and consultancy company. Offering qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods market research worldwide, we are proud to be the research partner of many leading global brands.
About the role
The RONIN Digital Research department was established in 2019, to provide support on research fieldwork by using cutting-edge digital methodologies. The digital methodologies are different from traditional methodologies. We cover all types of projects via the digital approaches, with a focus on ‘Hard to Reach’ audiences - where the main targets are high-calibre professionals, senior management in large businesses, scientists and specialists in different areas, policy makers, KOLs, and other top-tier opinion leaders.
The Digital Research department is a young and rapidly growing department. Currently there are more than 20 UK-based researchers in the department. As the department further grows, there are plenty of career development opportunities.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the entire life circle of each research project. The digital researchers need to take the initiative and be creative in terms of identifying the most suitable fieldwork approach for each study.
Full training will be provided on digital methodologies.
Seniority: Entry level positions with career development & promotion opportunities, as the department grows.
Reporting to: Digital Research Manager
Location Details: different options are available
- Remote work (UK-based);
- Office based (RONIN London office, Bristol office, or Lancaster office);
- Hybrid of the above two options;
- An excellent telephone manner
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills
- A native language speaker, with a good understanding of spoken and written English
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good computer literacy and attention to detail
- Previous market research experience (this is not essential as full training will be provided)
- The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment
How to apply:
Email your CV & a short cover note highlighting why you are interested in this role and joining RONIN International to email@example.com - please include the vacancy job title in your subject line.